BRAC University becomes the CHAMPION in National Alpona (আলপনা) Competition
BRAC University team has clinched the Championship title of the National ‘Alpona (আলপনা)’ Competition organized by Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited “Tomar Ronge Rangao Campus (“তোমার রঙে রাঙাও ক্যাম্পাস)” on the eve of “Pohela Boishakh 1423 (পহেলা বৈশাখ ১৪২৩)”.
BRAC University team secured the First position where North South University team got the second and Daffodil University the third positions. After relentless efforts and the sleepless night, the massive 2500 square feet ‘Alpona’ painting was completed on 14 April morning.
BRAC University Art Society managed the event to earn another glory for the university. BRAC University Office of Co-curricular Activities (OCA) supported this creative team in every possible way.
The talented artists of BRACU put all their ultimate dedication during their semester final was going on. The winners were declared by the judges who marked 75 percent of the total and the rest 25 percent was marked upon facebook voting. BRACU students showed their power of unity by placing 4268 votes for their university and became the winner.
Jannatul Mawa and Arko M. Hasan led the team of Art Society who has successfully brought pride for the university. The ‘Alpona’ was painted by the following students: Sakib Mahi, Rad Shahmat Prithu, Bakir Ahmad, Najem Anwar, Mazharul Haque Tonmoy, A S Redwoan, Ehsan Ohee, Kaykobad Ahmed, Anupam Mondal, Md. Ashiqur Rahman, Ruhani Amrin Mimiya, Abdullah Al Galib, Rafayat Hossain, Sadia Sidran, Shahriar Shohag, Sobhanee Mahbub, Nafiur Rahman, Zeba Raisa, Joyanta, Mohammad Abdullah, Anika Mahmood, Proma Roy and Tanvir Hossain Rhythm.
March 31st, 2016
March 31st, 2016
March 30th, 2016
March 27th, 2016